Cluster Box Units
U.S. Postal Service approved outdoor centralized mail delivery system is constructed of all aluminum, stainless steel and corrosion resistant materials. Concealed hinges on front-loading master doors provide high security plus easy access for mail delivery person.
Due to numerous applications, only a few typical details are shown here. Please call us for specific details or design requirements to meet your project needs. Also Contact Us for a reputable installer or visit our showroom.
- Doors are designed to stay open while mail is distributed with a quick release for closing.
- Shelves are secured with stainless steel rivets for strength and stability.
- All patron doors are equipped with weather resistant 5-pin cylinder cam locks (1500 changes) and 3 keys.
- Parcel boxes have U.S. Postal Service approved 306P captive locks.
- Standard door identification is a 1" x 1" aluminum tab with black numbers.
- Tab recesses into an indentation in the surface of the door for a smooth attractive finish.
Doors: Thicker doors constructed of extruded aluminum
- Master Door Frame: Precision fit for sturdier construction
Shelves: Riveted with stainless steel rivets to offer added protection
Concealed Hinges: For longer life, improved performance and appearance
Pedestal: Extruded aluminum to withstand the toughest impact.
Interior Nest: Thicker material .080 aluminum to strengthen overall unit
Door ID: An aluminum tab with black number: 1¼" H x 1¼ W
- Standard aluminum numbers from 1 through 999 for consecutive numbering of multiple units
- Permanent identification engraved into front surface of patron doors
- Extruded aluminum pedestal
New Security Features for Type I:
- 8 point master door locking system
- Stainless steel reinforced, ¼" thick aluminum collection door
- ¼" thick aluminum parcel doors with stainless steel hinges
- Patron doors with enclosed ends at hinge point with a 3/16" hinge rod
- Reinforced top cover
- Stronger load door holding mechanisms
- Load doors hinged with stainless steel continuous hinges with a ¼" rod
- Hook cams on 306P lock
- Hook cams on patron doors
- Pry resistant parcel openings
- Heavy gauge (11GA. 304 Series Stainless Steel) rain cover on collection door